For highest flexibility, blending containers with different capacities can be used. Whether your company uses round or square containers, we can offer the solution that fits your manufacturing process. Multiple processes in one system – blending, chopping and liquid addition..
Patented blending elements
- Blending volumes from 4 to 12,000 liters
- Requires significantly smaller footprint than comparable blenders
- Fast, easy, low-cost installation and low maintenance
L.B. Bohle has been relying very successfully on robust and electrically operated chain drives. These chain drives require less maintenance than hydraulic drives .
- Standardized, space-saving design by integrating electrical and mechanical components within the lifting column
- Ergonomic and GMP-compliant design facilitates cleaning and operation
- Precise positioning of containers at various heights and positions
- Automated and semi-automated process sequences through the use of a PLC with touch-panel visualization